Looking to take your customer service experience in a new direction? We have an exciting opportunity that may be perfect for you! We offer a consistent Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule in an office environment, as well as medical benefits, paid time off, and perks such as birthdays off, reward lunches, office snack delivery and paid community service time off!
We are TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years running, and we are looking to add an in-office Staffing Specialist to our Clackamas branch!
Previous experience in recruiting is not required, but we are looking for an experienced customer service professional. As a Staffing Specialist, you will ensure client satisfaction with high-volume hiring needs, you’ll also work closely with job seekers to create a successful match.
This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive work environment and training and development directly from your manager and peers.
Staffing Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Fulfill client hiring goals and job seeker satisfaction
- Strong communication to teammates, candidates and clients
- Interviewing and onboarding candidates
- Performing reference and background checks
Staffing Specialist Qualifications
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a customer service or sales setting – Perfect for someone with a retail background
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Office proficiency
- Must have reliable transportation to visit client sites on a regular basis
Compensation and Benefits
- $23-$27/hr – depending on experience
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry-leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please email TalentAcquisition@TerraStaffingGroup.com to learn more about this Staffing Specialist opportunity!